Thursday, December 30, 2010

on this weeks cancellation..

So.. earlier this week Instagon canceled its first show in nearly 5 years (at least as far as I can recall...I am open to be corrected) due to my being really really sick.. i had something evil. probably food poisoning.. could have been my medications for Diabetes..who knows.. but something made me terribly nauseous and sick to my stomach all day on Tuesday and into the evening, and so about 2 hours before the show I pulled the plug on the session as I was not physically able to pull it off. I apologize to anyone that did not get the message before hand and went out expecting to see the Deamon. I also apologize to the other guys that were supposed to play in the session.. Dex, John, & JD...i hated to pull the rug out from under them as they were getting prepared to come out. Lastly i wish to give personal and honest apologies to the venue the Press Club.. and Adam and J.P. who helped to set this show up..you guys really went out on the limb to add us ..and we dropped the ball.. it was not intentional in any way.. hope we get the chance to make it up to you some time.
That show was set to be the final show of the year.. so thats it for this year folks.. come out to see session #555 at Luna's Cafe on Jan. 10.. next year.. the year of Garage Jazz!!
- Lob
12/30/2010 Sacramento, CA

1 comment: